I just received this award —–>
the other day from Laurie over at Living In The Frat House. She knows all about living with boys; Laurie is Mom to 3 adorable little guys.
I was so honored that I renamed the dinner entree “Zombie Chicken” that night! Sadly, that did not impress my guys. They said it tasted like any other chicken dish I’ve made.
So much for my secret sauce ingredients…
But this isn’t about my cooking skills, it’s about the Zombie Chicken Award!
“The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…”
Since there are 7 days in a week, I am honoring 7 bloggers who are more-than-worthy of this award:
- Suburban Correspondent blogs at The More, The Messier (Kids! Vomit! Mice!). SC chose her new minivan based upon best available storage of knitting projects. Don’t worry, she’s already spilled a coke in her new van, so I think it’s safe to ride in it now.
- Tink over at Pickled Beef — if you know about zombies, you probably know about Tink! And if you don’t, you surely need to do yourself the favor of meeting her and perhaps joining the Weekly Words Challenge.
- The Smitten Image is the creation of Hilary. I always come away from her beautiful and gracious blog a better person just by taking the time to visit.
- It is still winter in Sweden, and that is where you can find Teepe’s weblog. I think I will cry with joyous relief when she posts the first flower of 2009. She claims that she only “dabbles” in photography, but this blogger takes some incredible pictures!
- I don’t write about being a military wife, but if you want to know what it is really like, check out From The Frontlines. Mary Alice is a talented writer who isn’t afraid to tell it like it is.
- Jenn at Juggling Life teaches me about being a better parent and a better friend nearly every day. Who wouldn’t want a friend like her?
- The Women’s Colony is the brainchild of Mrs. G (with help from the talented Melanie). If you are a woman, please do yourself a favor and take a vacation at The Women’s Colony, where you will find real sisterhood with real women.
Thanks to my “Zombie Chicken” recipe (with secret ingredients!), this post qualifies for Carmi‘s Thematic Photographic assignment #44: EDIBLE.
Even when I can’t multi-task IRL, I can at least multi-task on my blog!