I was tagged with this 5 Meme by Moo at Moo’s Moo.
What were you doing 5 years ago?
Five years ago, I had just completed my 2nd year of homeschooling EB. SuperDad was finishing up grad school in San Antonio, TX., and we were all getting ready to pack up and move to Washington State, where we had just bought our first house.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. fresh fruit (I am esp. partial to a sliced, crisp apple)
4. trail mix
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire…
1. First things first: tithe 10% …and probably gift more beyond that
2. Replace SuperDad’s beloved Daewoo with a hybrid, which means we could have that…
3. 3rd vehicle, so MM has some wheels of his own
4. Figure out if SuperDad could stop working a few years early, and then…
5. Buy our dream retirement abode
Yeah, yeah, I realize this isn’t the grand list of philanthropic ideals…I’d like to think those fit into the first category! The truth of the matter is, I really can’t fathom what being a billionaire would be like! So instead, I am being practical and imagining what I’d do with any windfall of money, should it come into my life right now.
Five places I have lived:
1. Heidelberg, Germany
2. San Antonio, Texas
3. Spokane, Washington
4. Winter, Wisconsin
5. Seattle, Washington
Five jobs I have had:
1. cashier at REI
2. library assistant
3. daycare provider
4. substitute teacher (preschool)
5. office assistant
And finally, 5 people I want to know better:
2. Mary Alice
Tag, you’re it!! [Kcinnova runs away giggling….]
The usual rules apply: ANYONE can play along. Just let me know when you post your Five Meme, so I can see your answers.