Today is SnakeMaster’s 9th birthday. Unlike last year, he hasn’t had a black snake climb up the wall of our porch to wish him a happy birthday, but we ARE planning a wildlife Par-Tay for Friday evening.
Here are some special things about SM:
- He is my “baby” – the youngest of 4 boys
- He is a little bit shy
- He is a great friend to others
- He LOVES animals
- Especially reptiles and snakes!!
- He likes to watch Animal Planet
- He says it is because he learns new information
- This is also why he chooses books about animals and nature
- His role models are Steve Irwin and Jeff Corwin