I have been neglecting some housekeeping.
Well, yes, that kind, too! But I was talking about this kind:
Awards from January 2009
I received this pretty lemonade stand from Farmer*sWife, for a great Attitude (or) Gratitude. She herself is a “Glass Half Full” kind of gal. I do try to have an Attitude of Gratitude, although there are certainly days when I completely FAIL.
I am passing it on to the following bloggers:
- Hilary at The Smitten Image, for being so thoughtful. She tries to see the best in others.
- My Swedish friend at Teepe’s weblog — She recently took her students to visit a former classmate with a debilitating condition. What a great teacher, to open their eyes to the disabled!
- Mary Alice, who blogs about living life as a military wife and mom — She has a beautiful spirit.
- David at Five String Guitar, who exhibits a good attitude and gratitude in life as he faces major medical challenges (for himself and his beloved wife)
Also in January…
Jenn at Juggling Life gave me this heart-warming award. I love her blog! If you haven’t been there yet, you should go! She’s a mom of 4 who has survived thrived through the years with youngsters with sass and style (her sass and style, not her kids!!).
I thought of 2 people who could use a pick-me-up right now:
- Moo, who has only a few weeks left before her baby is born
- Susie, who continues to blog and make me laugh while she fights her medical battles (I hope she makes herself laugh, too, because isn’t laughter supposed to be the best medicine?)
I love awards, and I love to share them! (These are also posted on my blog awards page.)
Pay it forward!