Brought to you by Linda of 2nd Cup of Coffee:
1. When was the last time you craved a food–what was it, and did you cave?
I craved some Peppermint Candy ice cream the other day, but I did NOT cave. (Yes, I am proud of this somewhat unusual event!)
2. M & M’s or Skittles?
M&M’s for the chocolate, Skittles for the flavor bursts!
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
I want to say yes, but I think I have gotten hung up several times in the O.T., somewhere around the minor prophets.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
It takes my husband several tries to wake me, but I am not truly awake for a good 15-30 minutes, and THAT is if I have had enough sleep during the night.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
I have never cruised and while I think it would be a fun experience if I could go with other like-minded people, there are aspects of cruising that do not appeal to me at all. The dressing up for all events is not something I would enjoy, and I can see that the food would be a problem for me. My father went on a cruise for a week and gained 20 pounds. He says that he came on as a passenger and came off as baggage.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
I really don’t have one. Sorry!
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
In that blank are the words “Adults who drink to get drunk”.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I don’t think I’m a tech junkie at all. My cell phone was free with the plan, my desktop computer is an XP with Office 97 loaded onto it. I like to use Picasa for my photos, but it’s the freebie version. It always makes me shake my head in amazement when people refer to me as someone who knows what she is doing on the computer.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural “have to” for you?
I actually enjoy choosing cards — I’m just a terrible procrastinator. I try to keep a supply at home in my card box, and yes, some of them are “belated birthday” cards that I purchased in advance!
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
I’ve kept the same style for years and years, but I did get a professional cut and color 2 months ago. It’s time to go back and cover up most of that gray again.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
Since I dislike shopping for clothes –and gifts are not my love language— I guess it must be groceries! And that would be a good thing, since I have to grocery shop 1-2x each week.
12. What’s the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Do I have everything I need?