GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don’t hurt.
3) Families are like fudge…mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4) Today’s mighty oak is just yesterday’s nut that held its ground…
5) Laughing is good exercise. It’s like jogging on the inside.
6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional…
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get!
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you’re down there.
4) You’re getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It’s frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it’s a lousy beautician.
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
I love your 3 on what they have learned and 6 on growing old. Too funny. Thanks for sharing this.
Where do you find all these things?
I’m finding #5 to be true! LOL! Oh I DO! I have ALL the answers! Didn’t they tell you?
I loved the title!
Amen on the raising teenagers.
Very funny! Love it.
Too funny. You know, if you put the jelly on a bit of bread, the nail will hold it just a bit longer.