So, are you ready to play Plinko?
Definition of plink: “Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water.” Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.
So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans: (My answers in bold)
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I have no-eye-deer! But I do know that I am not good at throwing things out (and also I rarely wear my dress shoes), so I suspect there are some that are at least 10 years old!
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
I make a point of buying from every Girl Scout who asks me. This year, that was only 2 girls, but I think we bought about 11 boxes. They freeze well, although my husband took 4 or 5 boxes to work and the rest are …somewhere… oh, and the guys opened and ate the first package on Sunday.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
It’s been a while since I’ve danced, but yes, SuperDad and I can ballroom dance. It’s fun!
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
5. How many of this year’s Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
If you tell me what was nominated, I’ll tell you what I’ve seen…
Um, yeah, the answer is probably NONE. But I do want to see Crazy Heart before it leaves the theaters!
6. If you’re going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
I have to look away if it’s my own blood being drawn. I can watch the kids, though, and pretend it is not so bad.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I love Sunday! I get to worship with members of the family of God. It’s also my day to take a nap and a walk and just relax.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
My friend ~D~ is in the hospital and I miss her.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
I don’t mind at all the visiting of other people in the hospital. My husband works in a hospital. Being in the hospital for the purpose of having a baby was not a bad thing. But the last time I was in the hospital was a bad experience. Queasy? No. Ever being admitted again? I’m very leery of it.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
You’re right, I wouldn’t do such a thing. I can’t even imagine it! But I suppose if I had to purchase all new furniture for some awful reason and I had the money to do it, I would enjoy a nice furniture store.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
I much prefer Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi. Name-brand ice creams tend to taste better to me than store brands. But other than that, I am getting over the idea of needing to purchase such-and-such brand of canned peaches or green beans or ketchup.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Perhaps equally both?
OK … ready, aim, PLINK and LINK!
You can find Mr. Linky here.