Lidna at 2nd Cup of Coffee
1. Define a great relationship.
Trust, love, comfortable silences, laughter
2. Why is it called a “drive-through” if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
The only time we use a drive-thru is on vacation, so I’m sure it was a $1 cheeseburger.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs … what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
I’m fond of Labs. I think they are sweet and smart dogs. And Janet‘s dogs are adorable!
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
This one is easy: back to Washington State!
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Parents who were happily married to each other would have made my childhood much happier.
I used to think I’d have liked my mom to be a SAHM, but by the time I was in my late teens, I understood that she would have been unhappy without her chosen career.
6. Who’s the funniest person you know?
My husband usually makes me laugh at least once a day.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Amazingly – yes! However, it was only about 6 hours long and today has been a busy day.
8. What’s the first thing you thought about this morning?
Must. Get. Up. And Shower. Must. NOT. Crawl. Back. Into. Bed.
9. Grilled or Fried? –HONESTLY
HONESTLY – grilled!
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
I liked Melli’s answer so much that I’m going to steal it give her answer here:
Not the “dark” per se… but I am afraid sometimes of what might be “lurking” in the dark! But no – if I’m in the house and the lights go out and it’s pitch black — no – that’s not scary to me. And I’m not afraid outside at night either — IF I have control of the situation. It’s not a “fear” that would keep me from doing something I want to do because “it’s dark out”… sometimes it just sends a little chill down my spine!
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A wife and a stay-at-home-mother… REALLY!! (see #5 above)
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?