Happy Saturday! I’m busy working on a newsletter, but this was an easy meme to post (and I needed a little break from the Publisher version of tetris).
Lidna at 2nd Cup of Coffee
1. Ever had any run-ins with the “library police?”
LOL, I’ve never thought of them as that! But yes, I have had to pay a few overdue fines in my day.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
I keep a pretty good supply going… in fact, right now I have kind of overflowed my storage capacity. Gotta work on that…
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
Well… I heard and felt the BOOM! when Mt. St. Helens erupted nearly 30 years ago, but since we only had a thin coating of ash where we lived, that probably doesn’t count.
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song?
Bwahahahaha…. if I have to choose one, Copacabana.
5. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
It’s got to be the “Lil’ Devil” costume — red, complete with horns and a tail — that each of us wore as kids around the age of 5. Did I mention that my father is a minister?
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
I’d say Thesaurus, unless we are playing Scrabble… and then the dictionary comes out!
7. What’s your favorite breakfast food?
My usual breakfast of old-fashioned oatmeal cooked with frozen blueberries. YUM! 😛
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
Not really… but it did convince us to purchase a Total Gym 1000, back in the day.
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Well, yes and no. I certainly believe in attraction at first sight! And that attraction can be followed up by an interest, a conversation, and eventually… love.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
Are you referring to how many pair do I own that FIT me RIGHT NOW? Okay then… one is too big, the other is too tight — plus a pair of jean capris. But I know there are additional pairs of jeans in a box, just waiting for me to lose some weight.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on “Ace of Cakes.”)
I can’t even start to think…. maybe you can come up with one for me in the comments?