As suggested by the title, here are 5 Fabulous things about the past week of my life:
1. The 4th Annual Girls Gone Mild weekend: 3 nights, 2 friends, 1 bottle of wine (okay, maybe there was more than one bottle…) And yes, it did rain quite a bit. The tradition continues!
2. Wyder’s Raspberry Cider (it’s even better on a hot summer day)
3. The view from the plane somewhere over Nevada (??)
Sometimes I forget how much I miss snow-capped mountains. Silly me.
4. The result of yesterday’s traffic court appearance for MM: a guilty plea to a lessened charge of “improper driving” and a fine of $125 (plus court costs, for a total of $186). He knows well the meaning of mercy. And thankfulness.
5. Last night’s band concert. It was MusicMan’s final concert as a high school student. Here he is, looking fabulous in his tuxedo and posing with PDQ Bach after the concert. –>
I have a video of the two of them presenting a PDQ Bach composition, but the video is 15 minutes in length and I couldn’t upload it here… which is unfortunate, because like all PDQ Bach pieces, it was a riot! 😀
You must be logged in to post a comment.