1. On Monday afternoon, SnakeMaster and I stopped by the park after school. He happily played on the zip-line while I snapped this photo.
2. And this one, too. I had to trick my camera into not allowing too much light in the photograph. At 4pm on a cloudy day, it is already fading daylight — which makes for brilliant folliage. The colors have been so incredible, it almost hurts my eyes to look at them.
3. On the way out of the park, I noticed something at the entrance that we’d missed when driving in...
4. What is wrong with this picture? Well, for starters, I took this on November 15th. IMO, that is just wrong. Can’t we please get through Thanksgiving first? (Of course, if you are Canadian, all bets are off since you had your Thanksgiving celebration last month.)
5. I’m stubbornly in denial about the demise of Autumn.