I should probably let you know what’s going on in my world, especially since certain events have taken priority over blogging.
1. I recently spent 9 days in the Seattle area, being a caregiver for my mother while she recovered from surgery.
2. Cancer really ought to be spelled with 4 letters. Thin, sick, weak… it does that to people. In this case, “cure” is not part of the vocabulary and time is limited.
3. Prior to flying to Seattle — and ever since I returned home again — I’ve been dedicating most of my time to decluttering and cleaning my house. My husband has been packing boxes, painting blue walls beige (“beach sand” is what we told the 11yo boy) and generally being understanding of my stress level (code orange).
4. The house goes “on the market” today (with much prayer).
5. I hope to get back to blogging near the end of the month, after I take care of a few more responsibilities and get into the groove of keeping the house “show-ready” at all times.
What is going on in your world?
I miss my faithful blogging friends!