1. Today is my dad’s 75th birthday. True to form, his card is late (what happened? I used to be so good about mailing cards on time!) but I will call and wish him a happy birthday.
2. Today is also my nephew’s birthday. How can it be that the little 2yo boy who stuck his fingers in our wedding cake is now a husband and father?
3. I finally took the cat in for her annual appointment (only running 4 months late on that one). The veterinarian and the technician and I all agreed that she is part-Abyssinian, which explains her gorgeous caramel coloring. I doubt it explains her perfect behavior throughout the exam, but I was glad for that, too.
4. This morning my friend ~P~ is coming over to learn how to make chocolate chip cookies (not exactly a national treat in China). Last Saturday, I was at her house learning how to make a few easy, healthy dishes. I think I have the better end of the deal!
5. I’m in love with the Rod Stewart Great American Songbook CD collection. Unfortunately, there is no money in the budget for buying CDs just because I like them. 😦 But at least the next time someone asks me what I’d like for a gift, I can actually name something!
You must be logged in to post a comment.